Sunday, October 6, 2013

Su Gracia

To be honest, the past few days have been quite discouraging. I've had a terrible migraine that prohibited me from going to my ministries and lots of thoughts to distract me. One of my biggest worries these past few weeks has been about student loans. Being a recent graduate and worrying about money is not that fun...so as I moved to a foreign country and applied to pay my loans later, I thought everything was going to be fine. On the contrary, I was rejected from postponing my loans this week.

Then, yesterday morning I got on my account just to check on the status of my loans-and everything has been postponed... And next to each loan it says "in grace." Um. Ok. That's different. Whether that's common language in loans or not, that phrase isn't too common in my daily vocabulary. 

God's grace is truly overwhelming me! Sometimes, i just have to get over my own stubbornness, and ask him to cover me in His power and love. After all, He is in control, not me. I'm sure that my struggle with student loans and distracting thoughts isn't over, but I know that His grace is sufficient. His grace covers all-even my biggest fears. My prayer for you is that you continue to be wrapped in His grace, too! 

Please continue to be in prayer for culture shock, my brain, and unexpected miracles as I enter my third week in the D.F. This week is full of fun plans, bible studies, and my first full days in ministry (since my migraine forced me to rest)! Thank you for all of your support. As always, please let me know how I can be praying for you by emailing me at Amanda.krzywicki@live.longwood.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment