Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 5th

Tomorrow’s the day! Thank you for all your support. I am busy running last minute errands, but my bags are mostly packed! Remember that I will be in the States August 2nd-September 17th, so please let me know if I can come stop by. The Lord is so good.

Please pray that my family can adjust easily to me being away, for our safety, and  for the LAM leaders and staff that will be mentoring us throughout the summer. Also, please pray about my Spanish (or lack thereof). I will have an opportunity to take some Spanish classes while being immersed in the culture, and I know that those classes will be necessary! Pray for patience, confidence, and that the Lord can speak through me.

If you would like to receive more specific updates about my trip, please send me your email at Amanda.krzywicki@live.longwood.edu. Have a fantastic, safe, and blessed summer. I look forward to hearing from you!

With Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment