Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Take Heart

It has officially been one week in the D.F. (Districto Federal)! I am still adjusting, but loving every second. Latin America Mission (soon to partner with United World Mission) has a very beneficial program for the YearOuters where we take Spanish classes, have weekly training meetings, and are also involved in an inductive bible study together. Each of these aspects has begun, and I am so excited! While I have not yet moved in with my host family or begun my ministry placements, everything is underway. The team is fantastic, goofy, and in constant awe of the goodness of Jesus. We are excited to build each other up this year as we seek the Lord in our different ministries. I will be meeting with my ministries and moving in with my host family starting this weekend, and I’m thrilled to continue being a learner through this process!

Please be in prayer for the YearOut Team (Lizzie, Robin, Erik, and I), culture adjustment, and that the Lord continues to be a presence here. I am also currently seeking more monthly supporters. It is a necessity to raise a sufficient amount each month in order to continue to work here, and I am humbly asking for your participation. Are you interested in joining my support team? To give, please go to: www.lam.org/missionaries/amanda-krzywicki. If you would like to become more prayerfully involved in what God is doing in the D.F., please let me know if you’d like to be added to my Prayer Team by sending me an email at amanda.krzywicki@live.longwood.edu.


“Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment